The building built in 1905 in Heinz-Kapelle-Straße 6 has over 25 residential units and one commercial unit. The block combines typical classical functions with modern features. During the last and comprehensive refurbishment emphasis was laid on original elements, for example tiles, banisters, wooden doors and floors. The front building, giving on to Heinz-Kapelle-Straße, and the rear building are connected via a wing. As a result of the open side of the courtyard these airy apartments seem to be full of light. The sizes of the apartments on offer vary between 35 m² and 89 m². Most of them have appealing traditional details such as high ceilings with stucco, timber boarded floors, and ceiling cornices. In some of the units, minor to medium modernisation is required.